Fostering a Greyhound
Foster care is one of the cornerstones of the Needle-Nose adoption program. All of our dogs go into foster care when they arrive in Canada from the race track. This foster period generally lasts 1 to 3 weeks and gives the dogs a chance to begin their adjustment to life in a home. It also gives the foster family a chance to evaluate each dog’s personality Continue reading Ever thought of fostering?
July 2010 | Volume 4 – Issue 1
- Was our Greyhound Worth the Wait? Roger That!
- Needle-News Nips
- Review: 5 Star Dog Grooming gets, well, 5 Stars from Needle-Nose
- Zing….there goes my springing heart (dog)
- 10 Commandments of Pet Ownership
- Don’t Leave Home Without It? But What About Your Hound?
- Eliminating Indoor Elimination is NOT a Lost Cause
November 2009 | Volume 3 – Issue 2
- Why do greyhounds dig so much at their beds?
- Remembering out beloved mascot, Mac’s Black Jack
- Greyhounds and kids
- 2009 Needle Nose picnic
- Pet first aid
- Holiday safety with greyhounds